Saturday, November 22, 2008

I met the Mayor!

So I go to the ribbon cutting for Union Station, the new home of the Pin Show. Union Station was built in the 60's and has continued to be used for the train station. After a 2.3 million dollar renovation it is now a premier spot for events. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food catered by Wolfgang Puck was awesome. I met a lovely woman who is on the board of Parks and Rec who introduced me to the mayor of Dallas. Yes, I shook hands with the man. It was all very hob knobby and an all around pretty cool.
The next Pin Show is February 26 and it is going to be off the hook. Fashion show at Union Station, catering by Wolfgang Puck, after party coordinated by me. AAArgh, I have so much to do!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

wohooo.... I got to meet our major also and she's a little well out there! She loves spiders and will wear them on her headpiece on necklaces.. Which is kind of cool and funny all the same time.

Jenni - Australia